ec-H2O™ Chemical-Free Cleaning Technology
Competition goes GREEN with ENVY:
Click here to read more about the hard core facts regarding
ec-H2O™ Chemical-Free Cleaning Technology and how our competitors are going green with envy!
Change the way you think about clean.
ec-H2O technology activates water to perform like a powerful detergent.
- Environmentally superior, socially responsible
- ec-H2O eliminates the environmental impact of producing, packaging, transporting, using, and disposing of traditional cleaning chemicals
- ec-H2O begins as water and ends as water
- ec-H2O uses 95% less chemicals than conventional scrubbing methods.
The heavy environmental laws now in place all over the world today, has put many businesses, especially those of an industrial nature under sever pressure. The use of chemicals for some companies is a necessity in order for them to keep their facilities clean.
Ech2O technology is available in the form of a SPRAY BOTTLE for smaller jobs, as well as fitted into most of our walk-behind and ride-on scrubbers for larger applications. Results speak from themselves as shown in the pictures belwow.
Imagine cleaning 7 days a week, using NO CHEMICALS AT ALL?
Making changes to your cleaning process is no easy task. It can take a lot of time and effort, not to mention create significant inefficiencies while testing new methods. This is exactly why we’ve asked industry experts to review ec-H2O™ technology for you.
In less than a year ec-H2O has proven itself to these industry experts, receiving prestigious certifications and awards not only for its performance, but its significance to safety, the
environment and the industry.
Experts and ec-H2O user’s agree that the technology delivers on its promise of chemical performance and earth-friendly results – making it an easy, confident choice for you.
Look at this in the context of GOOD—BETTER—BEST:
- GOOD - Traditional cleaning chemicals
- Good for cleaning
- Negative environmental and human health impacts
- BETTER - Green chemicals
- Good cleaning job and reduced environmental impact
- Still the environmental footprint of production, packaging, transportation, storage,
use, and disposal
- Not totally harmless to people, plants, and our planet. (Being chemicals their use
requires (OSHA 1910) MSDS, staff training, proper labeling, inventory records, and
personal protection equipment)
- BEST - Technology cleaning effectively with no chemicals
- Effective cleaning without chemicals
- Environmental footprint eliminated and chemical management requirements
- Simplifies many aspects of cleaning operations: use, training, inventories,
procurement, and reduces costs.